Baaaahhh: Pan Seared Rosemary Lamb Chops
Lamb and rosemary is a classic combination and one of my favorites. These are so easy to make, 5 minute marinade, set in fridge over night and cook 2-3 minutes on each side (for rare) before serving. Yum!
- 4-6 lamb chops, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (trust me!)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp of fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- To make the marinade combine olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic, in a glass dish and wisk.
- Add lamb chops, cover with plastic wrap and set in fridge overnight.
- Remove marinated lamp chops from fridge 15 minutes before cooking, so they can warm up to room temperature. Never put cold meat in a hot pan.
- Pre-heat a skillet to medium-high. Lay lamb chops in the hot pan, you should hear a sizzle when they are added or the pan isn’t hot enough.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side for rare. 3-4 for medium.
- Serve, garnished with a few fresh rosemary sprigs.